Monday, June 13, 2011

If You Build Them, They Will Grow...

Howdy Readers.

Sorry it has been so long. I have been very, very busy. You know...

Work.
Work.
Work.




Oh, yeah. AND GROWING SOME FREAKIN' SHOULDERS.


Finally.


Do you remember the spectral voice in 'Field of Dreams' whispering, "If you build it, they will come"? You thought he meant ghostly baseball players, right? Me too. Actually, it was a hushed voice-over done by Arnold Schwarzenegger himself.



It was. Promise.


Don't believe me, okay. Maybe it wasn't Arnold but it should have been. He was busy that day, I suppose. Nanny play-date or something. Anyways. It applies.

IF YOU BUILD IT, THEY WILL COME.

In my case, "they" being "deltoids". I have been trying high volume, heavy weight, high reps, low reps, FST-7 Training, Blood Volume Training, etc...
I eat. I eat. I eat. I am about to buy a gallon jug for my Crystal Light because YES! I am THAT girl and I drink water out of a jug and hell yeah it is pink. I have worked them twice a week and guess what???


They. Have. Come.


Granted, they are small little caps, just delt 'bumps' really. But, they are there. I see 'em quite clearly in my constant mirror-posing.



So, this is my short and sweet blog dedicated to those little swellings I am so proud of.

Remember: If you build it, they will come. And no damn Shake Weight crap is gonna do it.


"The difference between perseverance and obstinacy is that one comes from a strong will, and the other from a strong won't."  ~ Henry Ward Beecher

No comments:

Post a Comment